NRSA Course Accreditation
National Relative Sector Award (NRSA) submissions do not have core element requirement but must demonstrate an existing link to the sector knowledge requirements in the form of Post Graduate Training, Continuing Professional Development or a Sector Relative award.
Please ensure you have read the general details on Course Accreditation.
Supporting documents, you will be required to upload:
- Description of the Education Provider’s facilities, and a list of all equipment used for the course.
- CV’s of teaching staff or facilitators.
- Copies of hand-outs or slide presentation.
- Course Prospectus.
- Course Syllabus
- Sample Lesson Plan.
- Learning Outcomes for the course.
- Sample of proposed Diploma of Competence or Attendance Award.